There is nothing more devastating than to encounter people who are stuck in an opinion about you without consideration to facts. Or are you a person yourself set in your own view of someone? Try to answer these questions:
* What has the person done and when? Why?
* Is she or he doing the same thing now?
* How is this person communicating? With what tone of voice and is he or she initiating contact or responding to yours?
* Describe the looks of this person
* Describe the profession and status
* How do you grade him or her according to your standard? Is it possible he or she could be looked upon different elsewhere and among others? How?
* What have you learned by interacting with him/her?
Most of all, where there is a will to change, there is a way. If you aren't willing to try your opinion from another point of view, then why is that? What do you found your conclusion on? How long is it valid? How would you like to be described yourself?
Look for both their negative and their positive qualities to find accuracy. Name something good about the person to bslance your opinion. If not possible, do like I do... let go, move forward, move elsewhere!
We are way too unique and wanted, to not be around people not appreciating and supporting our growth. Find your own tribe and blossom there instead!