What is creativity?
Anything that you make yourself Is a creative result. It can also be how you are making something - a method. For it to be considered creative, it has to be something unique and preferably new. Most often it's a combination of things that becomes a new result. But just making something, is indeed also creative.
Examples of creativity can be:
* To make a recipe
* To bake a cake or make a meal
* To paint a room
* To build something
* To exercise a craft, such as knitting a cardigan or making a flower arrangement
* To draw
* To make your own melody
* To create your own choreography
* To write something coming from yourself, whether prose, poetry, lyrics or a play
* To design a piece of furniture, a house, a garden, clothes, bags, shoes or jewellery
* To saw a piece of clothing or any other item
* To decorate in homes, offices and stores
* To make teeth
How do you become more creative? The foundation for creativity is most often, simply a need to solve a problem. The solution is usually a result of creativity.