Updated: Oct 22
Now I've turned 52 and thus passed the peak of my life, I believe, at the peak of fall. It's kind of exciting. My body feels like it has changed back into the shape I had as a toddler, with a strong connection to my inner girl, while I at the same time has tons of wisdom that makes me feel quite grounded in my own identity. But what do I wish for this coming year?
* To live cancer-free
* To receive back my smile with dental implants
* To return to the United States and get a home in San Francisco
* To continue dancing both Isadora Duncan and Hawaiian Hula
* To gain proper recognition in the media of my books and sell well
* To get a secret investigation underway
* To ensure that my stalker gets caught and locked up
* To meet someone new... or old...
* To make my bamboo lei, at least a prototype
Happy birthday to me!